Thursday, September 06, 2007

What I learned yesterday…

I melt tragically in the heat
I’m horrible with directions
I can fail a job interview but I know I can do the job
A worst enemy can be your truest friend
I can’t spell worth shit
I have become deaf to the loudest noises but can hear the slightest whisper
I tell people what to do but I don’t do it
People walk away when you are in need
People are relentless when they are in need
I listen to all the advice people give me but don't get it
I can move back to Texas but it’s just another shit ass move
I love “The Wizard of Oz”
I wish I was a girly girl
I’m not the brightest crayon in the box but I can color over anything

2 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

I bet all the brighter crayons secretly want to be like you.

11:20 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

that's the sweetest sentence i've heard in years.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home