Monday, October 08, 2007

I had to bust out laughing…

There was a man in the line at Trader Joe’s with a beanie and a t-shirt with “War is hate” on the front and “Love is Peace” on the back.

He was making the biggest fucking commotion in line.

“It’s taken this long to get through this line and it says express??”

By the way I did have to count the items as the checker was counting them. He had more than 12.

He had to announce when he swiped his card. How annoying it was that he had to confirm the amount and how stupid it was that there was actually a choice between credit and ATM.

“I’ve signed my name! Are you happy now?”

I had to chuckle.

A guy in the next lane watched him walk out to his car.

“Wow, he’s parked in a handicap zone. That’s funny!” and he started laughing…and so did I.

I had to ask the cashier when I got up to the front of the line what happened.

He said “We think he was intoxicated.”

“Understandable, at least I’m a happy drunk.” I said this as he was scanning my wine.

He laughed.

People are so bizarre.

I’ve come into contact with this lately.

At least it makes life interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home