Wednesday, October 31, 2007

APN Error?

What the fuck is that?

I worked until 7PM, sat in traffic bumper to bumper on surface streets because a semi fell off an over pass on the 405 this morning and lanes on the 405 were still shut down. People driving were being…well…really nasty because every street was blocked so bad you would think the ice age had hit California. Someone died today in that accident. It’s not that tragic for us.

I knew I would eventually get home…alive, or at least I hoped.

I passed this place yesterday and thought tomorrow I’m going to stop and take a picture. Well, today was tomorrow and I actually had to take the block and park to take a picture with my cell phone.

That’s where the APN error comes into play.

T-mobile is upgrading their system tonight. No email, no text…nothing internet related for six hours. Fuck.

It is a Halloween picture so it can definitely wait until tomorrow.

But I wanted to do it tonight. I hate it when modern technology doesn’t agree with my schedule.

Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home