Saturday, December 29, 2007

A friend said to me…

“It’s almost like you’re looking for sympathy India.”

Nah…I realized today…that’s all I feel.

For every fucking goddamn thing on this planet. No one understands this. I don’t either.

I feel for everyone but myself.

I have lost my life.

Booze, smokes, whores…wait....I’m straight, ok well…except for the Lilly Allen picture.

The truth of the matter is…is that I’m such a nice person…I’m a shitty person.

I over do…to the point of annoying.

And I don’t understand where that fuck that comes from.

I’ve always been silent…my whole fucking life.

I try and speak now and no one listens…or they do but don’t take the time to understand.

Now I’m just a stark raving bitch.

How did this happen?

Where did I go?

I left long ago…but the body remains.

Ain’t that a bitch…

Ba da bump…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home