Sunday, December 30, 2007

THISISHOWMYLAUNDRYWENT…

I don’t get pissed off easily. Okay, I do but I hide it well.

The laundry of hell.

This guy…I don’t know his story, nor do I care. I was simply putting my clothes in the dryer.

He was standing next to me folding his.

All the sudden that dryer door was pushed just close enough to my face that I looked and saw him through the oval glass.

I said

“I’m sorry did I hit you with the dryer door?”

No reply just a scowl.

I apologized again.

He just stared at me.

He had a shit load of laundry. Maybe the wife was sick and he had to do it and he was pissed…. maybe. I have no fucking idea but don’t rain on my laundry parade you fucker. No one wants to fucking be here especially me.

One of my dryers worked well and the other one not so much. As I was folding my clothes from the first dryer he walked by me…semi pushed me into a folding counter and glared at me.

I was standing there dumbfounded. What the fuck have I ever done to you…I don’t even know you.

But I didn’t say a word.

I’ve only used my right hook once and we all know who that was on…I wanted to break it out.

He was pissed over something and I understand that, just don’t take it out on me…because you don’t know me.

Hands down…the worst laundryiwanttopunchsomeoneintheface experience I’ve ever had.

At least my clothes are clean and he’s not leveled and I’m not in jail.

I can understand being pissed off at your life just don’t pass it around.

It’s like a fucking virus.

What a dick.

1 Comments:

Blogger nataS said...

What is wrong with people????

I hate stuff like that...People have no respect.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home