Sunday, January 06, 2008

I have a lot of chairs…

Five to be exact.

I noticed that today when I was thinking about sitting in my living room, on my new couch.

I haven’t had a couch in 3 years. When I was with my ex I had a ten foot sectional…that I use to live on. When things started to fall apart and I got fat I slept there. I spent 9/11 on that couch. DD hated the sight of it.

He talked me into getting rid of it…just like he talked me into driving him to get drugs and paying for it. Enough said about that.

Now my new couch is a foreign object.

I look at it…tilt my head and think “Hmmmm…interesting.”

I have yet to lay on it.

I guess I have couch issues.

This post even scares me.

2 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

i am a bit over our couch. our whole living room. our whole house.

anyway, i want to move to a recliner.

2:23 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

ooohhhh recliner...

ahhh...come on...i'm sure your house is fanfuckingtastic!

Paint the shit hot pink for a little while. Shock the neighbors...be the talk of the town.

Then paint it back.

*Poof* new house.

Sounded better when i thought it than when i typed it.

crescenet...
Tom, i know it's you. i have pleaded with Katie to stop these emails. i can not fund your ufo any longer unless i see results.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home