Sunday, June 08, 2008

It almost fell perfectly…




Back into the last drawer that I had cleaned…come on, we all want that Kodak moment…okay, I may have moved a couple of straws to make it more dramatic.

Honestly, it was actually overwhelming…as I knew it would be.

His loathing for himself and hatred for others…

So many keys…to what I have no idea…so many papers with jumbled words over and over…papers with warrants…one picture of him as a child…two pictures of him and me…lots of straws…gutted pens.

Four fucking drawers in a coffee table that I have avoided for two years because I knew the out come would not be good.

Imagine…if you will, that I was actually correct.

I fucking hate him and I fucking hate myself for not leaving.

I loved him so much and he hated me for it.

He really fucking hated me for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home