Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yeah…I’m fucked.


Even backwards we all know those three letters.

The day before my birthday too…am I surprised? Nope.

I can’t say I didn’t see it coming.

The thing that pisses me off about it is I had to claim a hell of a lot of dependants to have enough money to pay off credit cards bills…$17,000 worth and I did. All those credit card bills built up due to me trying to support DD, busted up cars and animals that needed some help…oh and me.

In the end though…I can’t blame anyone but myself.

I owe over $10,000 but I think that 07 and 08 will put at least a small dent in that.

I’m actually not too upset about it I just hope that when I call them, something can be worked out because if they start garnishing my wages I’m history.

Ahhh…the mistakes that I have made in my life are huge and it’s funny that they are all monetary.

I don’t think I’ve intentionally screwed over any one person in my life but myself.

What the fuck is that about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home