Monday, August 18, 2008

I’m breathing on thin air…

I’m crazy.

I can’t breath.

Please make this go away.

The pain is relentless.

I open up my heart and tell every one my shit…and…everyone tells me to stop. Calm down.

Funny.

No. One. Can feel the pain I feel. Nor can I feel theirs.

I have no clue about what you have been through…none.

So why do people judge me? I’m single handily falling apart. And at least I know I am.

Disability…unemployment…hurt…pain…loss.

Who was there for me? Me. I can always depend on me.

Unless I die, that would kind of kill that concept.

It’s always a big fucking joke.

Ha…fucking…Ha.

I’ve been fucked over…to the point of…loss of control.

I see the road Joe took…now.

I finally fucking realized it. The pain. He couldn’t bear it anymore.

Don’t worry, I’m not taking the easy way out.

I do however want people to lay the fuck off of me.

Feeding the fire.

I drink too much, smoke too much.

It’s called surviving.

If I didn’t have this shit I’d be dead.

And if you are so fucking concerned, fly here.

Didn’t happen.

Hell no…that’s not going to happen…ever.

No one ever comes here. I fly there when someone dies.

I have so much hate for myself.

Because I never spoke up. I thought they knew.

I thought they knew who I was.

They have no idea.

Now that I’m falling apart…

Who’s here…me.

No one sees it, or understands it.

I’ve put up a brave front for so long that now no one understands that I’m losing my mind.

Except me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home