Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I got dumped…

There were red flags everywhere. I chose not to see them. My mistake. Always my rose colored glasses.

The problem is…today, on the phone, in my office…I was dismissed, by him.

He said he met someone over the weekend…just by chance…a friend of a friend.

He said he has to pursue it.

I cared about him and I’m the one hurting. He doesn’t give a shit.

He’s a “Better Man.”

For those of you that don’t know this term, it means you take what you can get until something “better” comes along.

I learned this from my father.

Any man reading this please listen… “better” comes everyday. Someone really caring about you comes...seldom.

2 Comments:

Blogger just a girl... said...

I can't believe I am 34 and I have never heard that. But yes mine was also a "better man" and hopefully in the coming weeks I will feel "better off". It is very hard when it feels like your bf is always looking for something better, it took us 3 years to finally end it and now yes I still love him and I am cleaning up the pieces. Hang in there I know its hard.

7:28 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

golden goose
adidas nmd
christian louboutin shoes
kyrie 3
lebron shoes
curry 5
off white
off white nike
adidas superstars
golden gooses sneakers

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home