Thursday, August 28, 2008

AT&T…

How I adore them. I picked up my phone to call Mindy and a sweet recording said “Your call has been blocked at the customer’s request.”

Hmmmm….what the fuck? I called Mindy from my cell phone and she called me back on my home phone and it came through.

I tried to call AT&T and their automated system wouldn’t respond. Five fucking times people.

I got the cut off notice for my phone today…three days after it was cut off. At least they left me with my DSL.

My point of this whole blog is…

If you are going to cut a person’s shit off, cut all the shit off. Don’t make me wonder…”at the customer’s request?”

Oh…now I get it…that was my request…I didn’t have enough money to pay the bill so….

I guess I requested to be poor this month?

At least they were nice about it and didn’t tell anyone else but me…well, hell, they didn’t even tell me.

A recording that made me think my best friend had blocked my number.

“This number has been blocked by the customer’s request.”

Sweet.

Come on…just say “Bitch, it’s time to pay the bill.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home