Friday, October 03, 2008

My new masterpiece…



I found it on the street.

I only need one panel of wood from it…the rest is bon fire.

It’s standing tall now but I plan to beat that shit to death to get that one panel…that one piece of wood and draw the tattoo that I want on it.

I want a back plate incorporated into the two tattoos that I have already on my back.

I only want one word “Sanity”…but it’s going to be big and unreadable to anyone but me.

I know what I’m doing this weekend.

Drawing.

The best part will be beating the shit out of that bookshelf.

No…I lie…the best part is covering the wood in black charcoal.

Whoosh…then it begins.

By the way...I just looked up Sanity...

This is what I got...

"A theory of sanity was proposed by Alfred Korzybski in his general semantics. He believed that sanity was tied to the structural fit or lack of it between our reactions to the world and what is actually going on in the world."

Makes sense to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger just a girl... said...

I would follow the two week rule. After a breakup and all. I want to chop off my fucking hair and call it a day. But the angel me is saying give it two weeks. Either way you should post the final product once you draw it out.

8:53 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Honey...you have to be young.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home