Sunday, October 05, 2008

THISISHOWMYLAUNDRYWENT…



When I do laundry I usually sit in my car and write. Pen to paper kind of thing. Since I no longer drive “The Monster” I have yet to install a constant pen in “Sherman.”

I had to walk two city blocks to get one. Damn, I need to quit smoking.

I digress...

It was quite the couple at the laundry mat from death today.

She was so happy her boyfriend was helping her do the laundry. He’s all smiles and giggles when he is in there with her. The second he walked out his whole demeanor changed. Ahhh…the scowl that hit his face.

He brooded as he smoked a cigarette. She in turn hung on to the laundry basket and watched and waited for his return.

Will this laundraromamce last?

The romance might but I think I’ll be seeing her in the future alone.

That’s how it works folks. The people that stay together don’t do laundry together.

Believe me…I’m an expert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home