Monday, November 10, 2008

“India…do you see the people?”

That’s what I got from my next door neighbor as I walked through the gates…gates of hell, lately.

“Don’t you hear them?”

“Uhh…no, Chris I don’t.”

“There right here, they are everywhere, I can almost hear them they are like poltergeists…but not. They are holograms…I think that my brother has put me into a video game. He can do that you know. I had to call the police last night, the people were every where.”

He banged on the garage wall and said “Don’t you see him? He’s laughing because I hit his face.”

“No Chris, I don’t see him.”

“It’s because Nick hasn’t put you in the game yet. Come over here and look…you can see them in the apartment windows…don’t you see them looking?”

“No Chris, I don’t.”

“I called the police last night they came and I explained. They didn’t see them either. My dogs see them and I know your dogs sense them, I can tell when I’m out in the yard telling them to go away…they bark and whine.”

“Speaking of my dogs, Chris I have to go and let mine out.”

“Okay, India if you hear me talking to people outside I’m just trying to make them go away…okay?”

“Okay, Chris.

I’m not easily freaked out…that was a little chilly. The guy was out of his fucking mind.

I could hear him talking for about an hour “to the people” and now all is silent.

I don’t know which is more frightening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Off topic but I want you to know that I'm not in LA...you know that everytime I show up, there is a fire.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Am I allowed to laugh at this post?

8:03 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Well there are fires popping up everywhere...hmmmm....are you some where close? Heh

But of course, Brad. Laugh away. It was actually funny...in a sad demented way. Great picture by the way.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home