Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A picture is not worth a thousand words…

It’s flat…doesn’t speak…never expresses who a person really is.

I’ve gotten a lot of flack over me hiding my face in pictures over the last couple of weeks.

There is nothing wrong with my face…we just aren’t great buddies when it comes to photography.

Just because I don’t like to have my picture taken, or hide my face doesn’t mean there is something wrong with my face.

I just don’t like the way I look in pictures…it’s plain and simple.

Sometimes I don’t like the way I look live and in person either…but I think we all feel that way sometimes.

We all have our issues.

Can we drop it now?

Please.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Cameras hate me. And my receding hairline doesn't make hiding my face too easy...

...I've found that liquor makes me more attractive :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

no, we can't drop it. you are pretty.. quit hiding your face.
xoxoxo

11:08 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I think liquor makes me more attractive too! Heh

Ahhhh Brad...you know you're hot. I know Wifey agrees. You also have a good heart...that's actually what's more important.

Minn...someday.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Last minute request...I fell into second place on Diesel's caption contest, and I need votes!

www.mattresspolice.com

I owe you!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleeeeease ... you're telling me that your 7/27 post isn't the best picture in all of the world???? It is mine!!! :)

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home