Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Are you Fucking kidding me?????

Not ONE pharmacy had my inhaler. Not one. I was told they don't stock it due to the transition of the free air or air something. Air...that's what I need. Mindy knows what I’m talking about. They have changed inhalers so they don’t hurt the ozone layer. Well, for the first time California is behind the times. To my amazement they don’t even carry the over the counter inhalers.

The pharmacist asked me why the doctor prescribed that certain one.

WHAT? HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW?????

I’m pissed off and I can’t breath, I can’t sleep AGAIN…nice.

I’m really fucking pissed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

India, I've been holding off mentioning this publicly, since the world might not be ready for our master plan. But seeing this post about the inhaler incompetents has convinced me -- it's time to say "fuck the world" and blow the bastard up.

You and I will assume our rightful thrones as Overlord and Lady of the Post Apocalyptic Underworld. There, we will rule our minions with an iron fist, and make sure that booze, smokes, free sex and asthma products are readily available at all times.

Together, we shall laugh at the middling bullshit put forth by these mortals, as we revel in the hellfire and brimstone of our new kingdom.

Mindy can come too, if she wears skimpy leather.

What do you think?

11:41 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

brad, i always wear skimpy leather... :)

7:09 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Aaah Brad....my king. I adore your plan. We shall reign together. The people of the common land will adore us. They have yet to understand what we can do. We shall make it our underworld.

Mindy is acceptable if she comes with inhalers. Skimpy leather doesn't hurt.

I'll take care of booze, smokes and free sex.

What the hell are you bringing to the party?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Well, as Overlord, I thought the minions would handle the rations and sustenance...

...but I guess I could bring spinach dip.

7:15 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

acceptable...but what kind of beer?

12:05 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

The kind that tastes like bourbon.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home