Thursday, January 08, 2009

fuck...

But...do you really want to hear it again?

Something clicked tonight and if you really want to find out why...look up 20/20.

Episode aired 2/27/08.

I don't hurt people or have three kids but it doesn't make the story any different.

Or any worse.

I laughed when they said it was a 51 minute video of her being abused...because I've taken it for hours, days, nights...and that statement is just me being fucked up. I've just never seen an interview that someone had been through almost the exact same thing as I had. It wasn't 51 minutes it was fucking abuse...no matter how long or how short.

I never thought someone else saw what I did in a person that hurt me so badly.

It caught me off guard.

The whole show made some things make a lot of sense.

Yeah right...what makes sense.

Did you ever hear about the bunny walking into a bar with a lizard on it's shoulder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home