Friday, November 28, 2008

It’s funny…

People seriously tell me that I’m crazy…and I am. I kind of like it that way.

No one was here. No one knows the realm. Yeah…I’m fucked up on so many levels…this I know. But don’t tell me how you think I should be. I lived in an ugly world for a fucking long time. No one can tell me shit after what I lived through. I know I stayed to long and I know that I talk about it often but I wear abuse well…or not.

I am so insanely angry right now that I can’t see straight. I can’t believe I let him beat me and beat Sasha. I don’t want to remember what is now coming out. There are stories I haven’t told anyone…not even you Mindy.

Some stories are better left untold.

I’ve been around so much noise and drama over the last week that my ears hurt…my head hurts and the empathy in my soul is done.

But it’s all good.

Life goes on right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Instead, it's a special carbon-injected caoutchouc that is rolex replica uk treated for feel, flexibility, and duration. This is important, since typically, a sports watch is worn for a good rolex replica uk part of the day (at least in my case) and comfort, feel, subtleness, and flexibility are top rolex replica uk attributes on my list. RubberB does not disappoint here, since on the strap, the Rolex replica watches uk Submariner is about 40 grams lighter and feels very comfortable due replica watches to the flexibility and the soft feel of the strap. Also, since the RubberB strap is replica watches uk designed to integrate with and use the oyster clasp, you do not loose the convenience of the rolex replica uk oyster glide lock on the Rolex Submariner, nor the protection of the oyster clasp replica watches uk double lock mechanism. The RubberB strap integrates so well with the Rolex Submariner that it's rolex replica uk hard to think it was not designed by Rolex.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home