Friday, May 08, 2009

If you can get through this mind fuck…I commend you.



I get the concept…but it’s painful.

Four minutes and thirty three seconds of silence with a full orchestra.

Three movements, in four minutes. His purpose was for people to hear the sounds around them.

To tell you the truth I fucking heard the air conditioning come on and some one searching for their keys, which fell to the floor. That person wanted to get the fuck out of there.

This guy had a vision but the fucking pain felt in the orchestra and the audience was over the top. Maybe that WAS his vision.

After every movement, the mass of people coughing and trying find air consumption was a bit over the top. I’m sure they were thinking, “I actually paid for this shit?”

I’m surprised some one didn’t die.

But it's kind of cool in a twisted way.

Can't knock a person for the way they envision themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home