Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Uh...wow...really...wow...


Gwen Shamblin founder of the The Weigh Down Workshop – The Church of Thin.

Yeah…”The Church of Thin.”

She was on The Secret Lives of Women tonight. She actually made the hair on the back of my next stand on end. No wonder after seeing her hair...mine had to follow.

She talked to the camera about excess with her 10lb engagement in full view of the camera.

The thought of the evangelist that people use to watch in Texas rang so true with her.

The Church of Thin? Honestly…are you fucking kidding me?

Bitch go listen to Jesus Christ by Tool. Then let’s talk.

If you ever catch the show it is well worth the watch…just for her alone.

Personally my favorite on there was the Freegan. If you live in New York…Man, take her tour. You will never have to buy food again. They throw so much fresh food away I was amazed.

My only question is does booze expire? They never said…nor did I see them find any. If my ass is going to have to go out in NY city in the middle of the night to find half day old bagels…I’m gonna need to find some vodka.

5 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

freegans freak me out. ugh.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous james said...

I couldn't be a freegan unless I was literally starving to death. Then I'd just be a hobo or something, wouldn't I?

The Church of Thin? How about The Church of the Holy WTF?

Off to download that song by Tool...

9:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Freegan? Is that like dumpster divers?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Freegan? Is that like dumpster divers?

9:51 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Feegans may sound gross but this chick made sense...and yes it is dumpster diving. But in NY you can open a trash can and it's clean with a million bagels in it. Like I said if there is free booze involved...i'm all in.

Church of WTF? That's priceless.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home