Saturday, September 12, 2009

What is going on...

Some serious shit is happening in the freak show next door.

Man...I really thought I had a shit day...but they have shit days...daily...hourly...secondly...is that a word?

I wouldn't be human if I didn't feel for them.

BUT...and there always is one...you just looked at your ass didn't you?

Don't fuck with me...I'm nice to a point.

My point passed when he moved. Now he's back with a roommate...and older man...in Maury's words..."Is NOT the father"...

He's going to get fucked over. I know the drug world from the other side. I don't see this guy much but people are telling me that chris is driving his truck.

My innerders are screaming police.

But what the fuck am I going to say?

My next door neighbor is building Noah's Ark? Hm. Then who's crazy?

I'll just live through the hammering...yes...there is hammering and has been since he moved back in.

Fuck this...I'm moving on up, to the East Side...shit!

Fuck it...

Tomorrow will be beautiful...I know it....it always is in some form.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Just be wary...if kids start to go missing, someone might wanna check that arc. I'm halfway joking but you never know...remember that sicko with the blue tents in Antioch?

8:53 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

He fucks with my kids and he's going down. He's not taking my dogs on a half cardboard crack house arc to hell.

I'm halfway kidding too but the guy really is freaky.

I'm gonna have to look over his backyard fence in search for blue tents. shit.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Ugh, bad neighbors suck. Back in the day, we used to have some white trash crackheads renting next door... really uneducated dumbshits with children. They were our neighbors UNTIL one of our friends concocted & sent them an "official letter from local law enforcement" and scared them into moving. Risky but effective!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home