Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's 39 degrees here...

I'm sorry...where am I?

It regiserted when I had to call the cops on my next door neighbor...yet again.

I haven't slept because he likes to sing to Britney Spears...is that how you spell it? I have no clue nor do I want to.

After four hours I finally called them at 5:30am.

It's fucking christmas eve...cut a sister a break.

I'm so fucking angry.

The police came and went.

My roommate never batted an eye...deep sleep.

Once the Coppers left the music just kept rising.

I'm going on three hours now.

I lite up my tiny Christmas tree for this shit?

Okay...well..yeah.

Nothing is going to spoil my Christmas.

Not even the motherfucker next door...heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Merry Christmas!

6:00 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

OTIS!!! Merry Christmas! So nice to hear from you!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home