Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You know…I don’t have a problem being fucked up…

It’s the people that tell me how to be fucked up that pisses me off.

It seems that my thoughts and feelings aren’t up to their standards.

That doesn’t sit right with me.

My therapist was right…I shouldn’t share information. People tend to become "know it alls." They think that they know the answers to the problem. Hell...I don't even know the answers to the problem yet...how can they?

I have learned to look at my problems face first. It has taken me a while…I’m learning.

I can’t ignore simple displaced statements any more. I will find the even standard before I say some thing that I don’t mean...but I will not let the statement go unnoticed.

The one thing that I’m sure of is I’m a good person and I would sell my soul for the people I love.

Some times they piss me off and some times they save me…I hope I do the same for them.

It’s all balance in this world and that’s what every one needs to see.

But most can’t…even me.

I’m trying though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home