Thursday, April 29, 2010

After a shit load of vodka and an orange hostess cup cake...

They are the best by the way...fuck the chocolate. Who said that?

I've come to find that people are tired of listening to me. I don't blame them because they don't understand or they just don't want to hear it. That's why I started this blog.

Me as a person...I'll listen to any ones shit. Some times I may not answer the phone but usually I'm here for any one.

I thought I was cool after last nights phone call with him...not so much. The images come flooding back..."intrusive thoughts" so my therapist says.

I've come to find there is only ONE person that understands what has happened because she went through it too...with me. Sasha, the dog that he wanted so badly is the dog he abused.

She sleeps with one eye open as well. We have been through the shit hole together that's for fucking sure. He almost killed us both.

People think I exaggerate on that fact...not so much.

People need to LISTEN because you never know where your friend is going to the bone yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home