Friday, June 11, 2010

I meant a guy this morning at the grocery store...

His name was Ransom. To me that's holding a person hostage.

He was a tall man buying milk and a donut. Hurt. I could see it in his face.

I was standing behind him in the check out lane with four $1 Stoufer meals and little bit of Vodka...okay a lot.

I said "What kind of donut did you get?"

"Cherry Danish"

"I perfer apple fitters."

He said he likes those too but the only thing that wasn't stale wast the cherry danish.

He walked away and I checked out.

I was walking to my car and I heard my name and I turned around and it was him.

I know the people that are trying to take some one for a ride...he's not one of those.

I met a good person today. I don't know may people can say that or take the time to make the effort.

Ransom was a blink in my life and after hearing his story in the Von's parking lot.

I like blinking It brings to life the people you pass by every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home