Monday, May 17, 2010

I colored my hair the other night...

It's fabulous! Ruby Red.

But I missed some thing, I got it on my neck. It happened to look like finger prints.

The chocking was a bad episode. I almost died. I carried the bruses for some time.

It sucks ass to wear a turtle neck sweater in 105 degree weather to hide what some one has done to you because if you don't...the beating ensues.

He made sure no one saw it. He never hit me in the face, only the head butt. That one hurt but I had bangs. It hid it well.

I want to forget but all the memories are coming back.

I am good at blocking shit out. That filter is now gone.

The memories are coming back. I want to stop them. I can't.

I guess I need to remember but I don't want to remember some one almost killing me...

Over and over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home