Monday, July 05, 2010

the phone rang...

Me and my room mate were watching "Locked Up Abroad", fabulous show by the way.

After the show was over I checked the caller ID.

I love how the exquisite illumination of the phone had his name. (sorry...I felt the need to use big words and make them look pretty and spell them right)

Carrier, Vance

He left this message..."Hey India, I was just watching a show and it reminded me of you. Hope you are doing well...talk to you soon."

What?

For all the people that know me out there...I didn't call him back and I won't.

Guess what though...if i don't respond, I know his pattern...he'll keep calling.

I guess I have to watch my back again. That little bastard only tried to kill me 3 times...no...4, I lost count after that one.

I was just starting to feel safe. Not so much now.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home