Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm down to $24.00 in my checking account

Eh...what ever. I try not to think about it. We can't make rent but hopefully financial aid will come through. I will live in my car to be a chef. Thank God I have a SUV, me and the girls would be really cozie.

I'll sell my Mac if I have to. Typing that hurt but knowledge is priceless.

I've learned that I'm smart. In a room with 40 stundent's the history professer asked if we knew women rights. He started that with "Women are Ignorant. That don't know their rights. " I knew the rights but not the years the laws were past. Then he asked the class about African American rights. No on raised their had. I did. He said "Give the Negro's a chance." By the way...he's African American. He dismissed me. I am the only white person in that class. I'm just waiting for him to call me a cracker.

He starting passing out the test. I was in the back row on the end seat. When he walked up he said "Oh, sister, you had some thing to say...what laws do you think the Negros have?"

"The right to own property and women as well." I said

"Well, well, well...I think there IS a smart woman...what year was that passed?"

"After the Civil War but I don't know the year."

"Well look it up."

I am going to write a letter to the school. He's horrifying. If he says "Nigger" one more time in class I'm going to snap.

I'm dropping the class...he disturbs me.

No wonder he was divorced three times...yes, he talks about that in class.

Classy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home