Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I like the picture...


I flipped it and it didn't look right so I kept it backwards.

The pain that I feel is coming to the surface and it's coming through my art work and I think that's helping me let it go.

I still wake up at night to his voice "die bitch die." At the end, those were the kindest words he spoke. He will never understand what he did to me nor will people that know me.

One eye open for the rest of my life. "By the way, India...watch the girls. You might lose them." My dogs? He told me he wanted to kill all of us. I hid every thing. Knifes and hammers. He bought two hammers and sawed off baseball bat and put then by his side of the bed. He also bought a 6 in flip out knife. He told me "I could gut some one with this." That made me feel save. Hence, the one eye open.

I couldn't leave...I had no money...I had no where to go. I don't think there is any explanation of domestic violence.

Excuses...yes. I have tons. He trapped me in and I didn't know how to get out.

Now that I'm free of him I'm terrified of him.

"Watch your back India, always watch your back...if you don't you are dead, I will kill you."

He already killed me once...I'm just waiting for him to really kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home