Monday, November 08, 2010

you see

I'm hurting other people. I've been reaching out. I still want to beat my self in the head.

Sparce numbers for some one who wants to talk about domestic violence.

You know I found the fucking number. It took me two hours.

What if some one couldn't?

It's called dead.

Do you know the worst part about being with that asshole?

I couldn't get to the phone. He knew I would call 911.

I didn't have a chance in hell of getting any phone...any help.

He should have been a line backer.

All in a days work, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jobonster said...

Wow. I just read through some of your most recent posts. Pretty intense stuff. It's also obvious that you have a world of talent.

4:04 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Really? I like you already. Thanks for the compliment. I also like what you wrote in you profile...a person always has to have a friend's back. I know it well.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home