Sunday, November 07, 2010

I'm starting to draw more than I like...


I guess I can't contain the pain any more.

I don't like defeat. He killed me. I should be dead. I want to be dead.

The memories are coming back. It's like trying to swat a fly. Shoo fly don't bother me. He is always there in some form. I still can't sleep.

I remembered last night about his knife. He said "I could gut some one with this."

He lost it. I was so happy that he lost a knife that could gut some one.

"Bitch where is my knife?"

You actually want to find it for them to make the abuse go away.

That was a long night.

Can you imagine searching for some thing that he was going to gut me with for 24 hours...he didn't let me sleep...ever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous james said...

India, you're an amazing artist. I love this!

I hope you can use your art as an outlet to continue to release the pain and to continue to heal.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous james said...

I also hope your art gets discovered!

11:58 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Thanks James, you know i so adore you.

I also hope your talent with photos get discovered...because it needs to be.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home