Monday, December 06, 2010

I'm weird...


I saw this burn stain in a corn tortilla that I had on the stove. Yeah, I know that's weird. I guess I have to understand I see art in every thing. What I don't understand is why it's always my face. I would think at this point it would be his. I have a couple of him with jagged teeth because he use to bite me.

I think this is why I saw some thing in the...heh...corn tortilla. He bit me on the cheek one night. That took a shit load of make up to cover it up. He was directing me to make it looked passable to go to work. Looking back it's disturbing but I understood that every day he could and would kill me if I fucked up. Now all the shit is starting to come out.

He was a nightmare and he still is.

I would love to find a place to display my art in the name of "Domestic Violence".

This shit is not fair...the torment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home