Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heavenly Laundry...

I chose not to go there even though my room mate insists they have the best dryers. Honey, they ain't no Heaven in laundry.

I went to my usual spot. I can always clean out my car since there is a dumpster in the parking lot and the fond memories of the chicken place I got food poisoning from. It just feels like home. Heh.

I had so much laundry from start to finish it took me 7 hours and $30. Fine.

This is where I get pissy...two loads were towels. I'm not talkin small loads here. My roommate was suppose to wash them before Christmas. Let me see...it's February, correct?

When I was leaving to the laundry of hell he said "I'd go with you but I don't feel like it." I said "Did I ask you?" If you know me you can imagine the look on my face when I said that. He walked away.

When I got home he was waiting. He helped me in with the mass of clean laundry. However, I was the one folding 30 towels. I put them all away and when I was done he came in to the room. "Wow, you put them all up." I said "Yup, and any towel that you use from now on goes in your dirty laundry. K?" "Um...yeah...okay, I do use most of them."

I'm sorry...did I hear a thank you? Nope.

I'm fucking sick of being a man's mother whether it be a boyfriend, roommate or friend. I don't have kids...and this is why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home