Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My neighbor asked me as I was petting his dog...

"So, does the guy with the long black hair live with you again?"

Me...What?"

"Yeah, he's been jogging through the neighbor. I see him all the time."

"He's been running through here?"

"Yeah, that's why I thought he lived there again. I stopped at the intersection down the street and he ran by me and screamed "Fuck You!" I didn't understand why."

Oh fuck. That would be him.

He said he thinks he lives in Atwater. He sees him start out in the morning by the resevoir and after he's gone to the store he sees him on my street.

Information I needed to know but didn't want to hear.

"Sleep with one eye open, India because I will kill you."

I don't doubt him for a second.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nik K. said...

I just stumbled across your blog because you like Cool Hand Luke, but I'm fascinated and troubled by your posts. This sounds like a very serious situation. Please, take care of yourself.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home