Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Narcissistic...

I know this word well. Vance taught me he just didn't know it.

A few years ago I met a guy that I really liked. He dumped me for another girl. Heartbroken yet again.

Well I guess that didn't work out for him because she took him for ever thing he was worth.

He always called me and asked if I could come over. Sure. We became friends with benefits. I did really like him unfortunately the world revolved around him.

I should have seen it coming from a mile away, actually twenty feet.

I haven't seen the guy in two years.

IM pops up. "Hey, India where have you been?"

My response "Here."

He talked about the last relationship he had and how he just can't find the right girl.

He said "So do you want to come over?"

No.

"Come on we had good times."

No.

"Get in your car and come and hang out."

No.

"Are you seeing some one?"

Yes.

"Who is he?"

Huh?

"So...you are actually seeing some one?"

Yup

"Cheat on him once for me."

Nope

"Come on, please."

No

"Well you know where I am if you want to come over."

Okay

In my mind i thought...have fun hanging around lonely and waiting for the next girl you can get your dick in to.

And die alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs White said...

Gee....sound like someone i once knew....lol Stay strong...don't go back there!! lol

Mrs White
http://bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com

11:14 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Men always want what they can't have. Women know what they don' want.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home