Sunday, February 12, 2006

Now Today

It is today but I have to start with last night/this morning. Didn’t do much as you know yesterday but got a phone call last night from a “someone”. Yes male. Talked to him until 6am. It was a very interesting conversation. Get my drift? I can’t believe I just said that.

Talked to M today, of course. She bought her son a Jack ‘n the box. NO! Scary things they are. My grandma use to have one that my mom played with. Old, rusted and would pop up with out warning. Nothing like a fucked up Jack ‘n the box to scare the bageebees out of a little kid. Don’t like them to this day. She played it over the phone for me. I’m still a little scared. If you’re reading this M…stop the insanity!

My last and final word today…well probably not but I’ll try. Computers suck (or at least mine). Who has a mouse that only moves side ways? Who? Name one person, I dare you! Ok me.

Have a Nice Monday and a black Tuesday, Valentines Day. Can you tell I don’t have a boyfriend?

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

the jack in the box scares me.. but, it's funny, last night, it made me want the food from jack n the box.. haha funny, i was hungry.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home