Monday, April 03, 2006

Ok….My friend told me I have to write something “happy” today.

Happy….ummm….let’s see…
Wow…this is going to take me years…

Ok…here we go….

I am happy because…pause….because…ummmm….

I’m cooking sausage and my house now smells like my grandma’s.
k..happy….

I don’t have to put a smiley face….do I?

…I just talked to a friend……. Dating kind of…semi….He doesn’t believe in gay marriage. That’s a deal buster. I liked him until that…oh and that he voted for bush.
Damn…….
He thinks that same sex partners should not have the right to be married. Huh?
Why not? We are all people….right?....Love is love?
WTF?
I don’t’ have many beliefs in my life….but the ones I have, he’s against every one of them.

Hmmm….it might work.......

Was that happy enough? Nah…probably not

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i'll never understand why anyone would be against positive love!
dump his ass!

6:23 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

if you don't mesh on issues that are important to you, it's not likely going to work. at least that's been my experience.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather useful piece

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home