Thursday, March 30, 2006

Damnation!

I was “upity” there for a sec….then I fell from FUCKING grace….yet again…..hide your ears virgins cause it’s fire and brimstone from here on in….and I ain’t talkin’ the Texas preacher kind.

Nothing is FUCKING simple in this world….is it?
Nothing can just….BE….can it?

I’m not saying I’m smart or special…nor, do I claim to be. Maybe I would be, to the right person but not out there in the “real” world. They talk and twist your words and then you’re wrong. It ends up making you feel like shit. Now why do people do that? What is the point? I don’t get it and I sure as shit hope I don’t do it! I probably do, who fucking knows. Maybe we all do in our own way…but don’t intend to…but I think a lot of people do.

I don’t understand a lot of the crap in this world. I really don’t get why my abused CD played has now decided not to play a cd I really want to hear and it won't play it? I mean it's only been kicked though every room in this house AND has been thrown at my ex…. yes by me. But it chose this pinnacle moment, when I needed to hear a certain song to make me feel better, it’s telling me “no cd”…cd is in there…and another….and another. Fuckin' lil’ bastard! Oh thank you….with a little prodding and putting it up on its side and hitting it a couple of times it’s playing….and what cd…hmmm…. JD. I now look at it like its human. It wanted me to hear one song. Yeah….I know….I know, it’s not human but sometimes you think electronics are. It was right. Made me feel better “it’s choice of song”…now I think this…..

I guess I will never understand why people can be so ugly, cruel, judgmental, ignorant, arrogant, religious, weak, argumentative, abusive, hate, lie…..

I know these things live in all of us...
It’s the people that choose to use them as weapons that I don’t understand.
What’s the fucking point?
Absolutely nothing…
Unless you want to make a person feel like shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

what happened?

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home