Thursday, April 13, 2006

This is how my morning went….

I woke up this morning and there is nothing worse than going to a job that you know you are on the chopping block and to boot I hate it. I will stand up and raise my hand and say “My ass is on the chopping block”…or should that be my head, maybe a little of both.

People spend 9 hours a day some where they don’t want to be. Lately, I’d much rather have bamboo shoots shoved up my fingernails...oh wait, I think that happened on Tuesday...yeah it was that 11am meeting.

My point, I guess, is if you HAVE to do it, why be absolutely fucking miserable? So I have started looking else where. It seems that people actually think that I’m competent. Huh…that’s funny my current employer doesn’t seem to think so. But sure as shit my last 2 bosses, one woman that worked with me for 9 months and the last company I worked for seem to think that I’m a great employee. All of which are trying to help me get a new job. Interesting isn’t it? I’m not the POS that my current employer leads me to believe.

What a crock of shit they all are. I’m not usually like this but the shit has gotten crazy in the office and something is going to snap. I would like to be there to see the drama but I have no more time to waste. I don’t want to wake up and wish the day was already over at 8am in the morning. I don’t want to be around people that just suck every nice thought that you have out of your brain. It’s so amazing to me that people can put on such a pretty face and it’s so ugly underneath. I don’t have that talent…nor do I want it.

Life is to fucking short.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

since i worked there as well, i know exactly how you feel.. i didn't like l. when i first met her. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the other job! mean people suck!

6:06 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

that's the kind of job i walked away from a year and a half ago. it started to affect not just my emotional and mental health, but my physical health, too. so i said 'fuck it' and i quit. i hope something better finds you soon.

off to work on e-mail...

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home