Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It’s lonely…without the fishes…..

I had a pang of guilt tonight about my fishies. I walked into my bedroom and it was dark. The light on the fish tank use to light it up at night. Every now and then when I go in there now even though it’s been a few weeks I notice them gone.

I know they are doing well. The people that took them send me cell phone videos of them. Mini-me is actually swimming around looking extremely happy. I know that they would have died if I would have kept them. None the less, the house it a little quieter without them and it makes me a little sad sometimes.

Ah well. I’m tired of pondering over mistakes I’ve made. It’s not worth it anymore. Well, I mean I still ponder over it just not as long as I use to. I’m getting better. Ok….kind of….well probably not but I’m trying.

I’ve always tended to beat myself up about things that I’ve said or done. I don’t know why. I do wonder what instilled it in me. I mean I’ve had it my whole life. Certain aspects of my life however made it worse I think. It gets extremely tiring to continually feel bad about something you’ve done no matter how big or small.

So…my fishes are happy and I’m pretty sure they don’t miss me at all considering the conditions they were living in here.

So I’ll let it go this time….and wish them a long happy fishie life.

*sniff….sniff* *weep….weep*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home