Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Watching a movie…which brings a question to mind…

Why can’t the butterflies in your stomach stay there? Why can’t the passion in a relationship continue? Why does it have to die?

Why do things have to get so complicated? I have never understood that. I know that people always think that love should be effortless when I know it requires work but why does it have to be so difficult…just to be with someone.

Like I said why do the butterflies have to go? Maybe I’ve just been with the wrong people….or maybe it just does stop at some point.

I much prefer the fairy tail….happily ever after….

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home