Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It was a beautiful sunrise….I have to admit

At least I have that much to say about this morning. I’ve said this here before….I don’t see 6 am unless I stay up until 6 am…but lately it’s been different.

I went to bed (or tried) last night relatively early. Then got back up (which I NEVER do) because I couldn’t sleep and got back on the computer, bitched here, then decided to give sleep another shot. I fell asleep somewhere around 2. Woke up at 4:30 and then again to see the sun rise. It was pretty cool. Lying in my bed, staring out the window I could see the color of the sky turn from dark…to red...to orange…to morning. My alarm went off about an hour later. I’m tired but not as bad as yesterday.

I haven’t seen the sun light up the sky like that in awhile…it was worth it…

But i hope it doesn't happen for a while…oh shit….did I just curse myself?

Why do I suddenly see the alarm clock from the movie “Groundhog day?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home