Sunday, June 18, 2006

I’m going to say this once and only once….

Why I feel the need to say it at all…I don’t know.

I apologize now for anything that I’ve said here or will say here.

With that said, if you don’t like what I write then change the channel.

I started writing this blog for a reason. It was never intended to be sunshine and roses. It was to get over a mental mind fuck. Which I think I’ve done brilliantly...thank you very much.

I came here to speak my mind. And I know sometimes things spew out of me like poison…hence the apology.

Like I said…I do this for a reason. If you don’t like then….

I’ll just leave the rest of that sentence up to your imagination.

2 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

never ever apologize for anything you write in a journal, online or otherwise. it's YOUR place, India.

we're just visitors here.

4:19 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Thanks sj.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home