Friday, June 16, 2006

I shit you not…this happened today…

Went into work to check my email and voicemail just to make sure nothing was pressing and then left because I’m still a little sickly.

On the way home I pulled up behind a truck at a stop light. Huge silver mirrored truck. On the top right corner of the back was a huge “Please Drive Safely”. Then embossed on the lower left corner was “Batesville Casket Company.” First off, the company name…no need to explain why that’s odd. Second…wouldn’t the company want you to NOT drive safely? Actually it was the driver of the truck that wasn’t driving safely.

Yes that’s right campers…I almost got run off the road by a casket truck. The last thing that would have flashed before my eyes, before my demise, would have been the company logo on the side of the truck. “Committed to the Dignity of Life.”

Not quite ready for the six feet under yet...but thanks anyway Norman.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

only you would get off-ed? by a casket truck. :)
handy though!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home