Tuesday, June 27, 2006

This is how my laundry is going….

I’m hot…I’m sweating and I’m in a real bad fucking mood right now.

My clothes are still in the dryer. I just can’t wait to go back up there in that stench filled disgusting, hot and humid Laundry mind fuck to go and get them. But I have to…alright…I’m going…fuck. (I so hot and pissed that I misspelled fuck 3 times….I must be delusional)

____________________________________________________________________________

I’m melting….I’m melting...Damn you Dorothy and your little dog too!!!!

Now that wasn’t that bad right? Getting back in my hot car with no air that had been sitting in the sun for 30 mins. Driving back up there and the place was PACKED!

They did however install new dryers that were very pretty, silver and shinny. Looked like a new car. I was impressed. I just had to use one….all new and clean…that made me happy…until the little bastard shrunk 2 of my shirts.

Then…but of course, since its trash day there is basically no parking. I had to park a block away and carry a hot bag of clothes back to the house…sweet.

Funny thing is I only did half of it tonight. The thought of carrying a comforter and bedding in this crap is…I don’t even want to think about it…I might pass out.

I swear this act should be outlawed. Ok…at least in the summer…

No…no…outlawed period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home