Saturday, June 24, 2006

So…yea….

I think that things happen for a reason. I’ve always believed this.

Two major things that I’ve lived through and that I’ve gained knowledge from helped someone today…or at least I think helped someone.

I don’t consider myself book smart by any means, but when it comes to life smart I think I can sometimes be sharper than the average knife.

For the first time, what I’ve lived through and what I’ve learned seems valuable. The sense that I can talk to someone who is currently living through what I lived though and be able to understand and help them is weird.

It’s funny how I started talking to this person again…at just the right time.

Is it divine intervention? Maybe.

All I know is that I’m glad I was here to help and to hear the excitement of a person that is going to start their life over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home