Sunday, August 13, 2006

Where did I go this weekend….

I have to say…I love my friends...they were worried about me because I was MIA for a day and a night…one came looking for me. I felt really bad this morning when I found out.

I’m a creature of habit. I rarely fall out of step from my routine and with a psychotic ex always looming in the background whether he be drunk or sober I can see why my friends would worry if they don’t hear from me.

Minn called M because she hadn’t heard from me. M lives close so her and D came over, just to make sure I was ok. Luckily, my next door neighbor who I had hung out with for the day and most of the night was up. They walked by his house and he was in the doorway and they stopped and asked if I was ok. He said yes and that I was asleep.

People still surprise me. I know that I would do what my friends did for me. I’m just still amazed that someone took the time to worry about me…when in my mind I was just hanging out with a friend. I sometimes forget about the extenuating circumstances of the ex factor.

Thank you M&M I really appreciate it. I’m sorry I didn’t call. I loose track sometimes, it’s rare, but I do.

Things do get clearer everyday. I kind of forget I'm turning normal...well as normal as I can get.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

and what happened to you last night?? at least you blogged. i worry, i can't help it.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome - just glad you were okay!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home