Thursday, August 03, 2006

I saw the most horrifying thing today….

I will start out by saying this...

I don't mind if women have it...flaunt it...please. If you got a nice set of tatas, whether they be fake or real, show um, go for it. Got a great body? Wear the tightest, thinnest thing next to being naked. Because I will stare at you and think, damn I wish I had a body like that.

With that being said...

If your shit is hanging, sagging or you have fat hanging around the top of your jeans like a donut you forgot to eat...cover the shit up. I sure as shit don't want to see it. If you got boobs hanging to your waist, put those things in a bra. Roll um up, tuck them in or tie them together. I don't give a shit what you do but I don't want to see it. Especially through a white, see thru t-shirt.

Yea...the vision just flashed before my eyes again.I just threw up a little bit.

There is a bank in the lobby of our building. A lot of the weird Hollywood types are in and out of our building all day. When I went down to smoke this afternoon a woman, probably in her early 50's was walking out of the bank. I looked up at her face and then my eyes when to her chest. No...please make it go away or should I say them. She had the ball in sock boobs and was wearing a very thin, clingy white shirt that I could see right through. It was like a train wreck, my eyeballs were in shock, they could not look away. The memory of her nipples, that were size of tennis balls, is now forever ingrained in my mind. I think I might vomit again.

Don't people notice this? Don't they think it could make someone physically ill? I did when I was large and in charge...I covered myself from head to toe.

Cover the shit up people.

Being female I personally have never entertained the thought of being with another woman (ok...well maybe Angelina Jolie) I still can't see how any man would think what I saw was attractive.

This is the vainest city in the world and yet I doubt that many people here have mirrors in their homes.

I'm proven correct almost daily.

2 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

"ball in sock boobs".

christ. i shouldn't have read this before going to sleep. eegh.

yeah, i don't know why people do that, either. maybe they're some weird breed of vampire.

you know, they can't see their reflection.

2:47 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

angelina jolie.. she's hot. i would so be gay for her.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home