Wednesday, August 09, 2006

You have something on your face.....


Yea...I know....

Went back to work today…no one has seen me since I got my piercing. The two people that I like most in the office noticed it immediately. Both of which have tattoos, by the way. The “others” well, one noticed when the day was almost over and the other two…not at all. Go figure.

My mother’s advice when I talked about my first tatt was “Don’t get them on any part of your body that shows because when you’re old and wrinkled you won’t want them to show.” I’ve lately thought about that and you know what? When I’m old and wrinkled…I’m not going to give a fuck. So, sorry mom, next tattoo is on my upper arm. Still haven’t told her about my eyebrow…told my sister tonight. Asked her if she thought mom would be mad. She said “yeah, but I don’t think that she’ll be surprised.”

Now it’s not that I do these things on purpose to piss my mom off (well sometimes I did, but we all do right?) it’s just at one point she was so open about things…and as years went by it seems that she stopped accepting and I kept moving.

Never claimed I was moving in the right direction….I’m just still looking for the right off ramp.

7 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i like it.. i think you should just show it to her in person!! :)

6:03 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

like the piercing.

love the hair.

11:46 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Minn...I'll only show her in person if you've got my back. You think you can take my mother? I think you can.

2:39 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Megaton...

*smile...blush*

thank you....

2:41 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Looks good...

7:19 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

That's a cool picture!

7:28 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

thank you brad and otis!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home