Sunday, November 05, 2006

16 Candles…

This movie always makes me laugh. It doesn’t matter how many times I’ve seen it….Long Duck Dong…you just can’t get more classic than that.

Not to mention Jake Ryan….now nothing makes a girl sigh more than the mere mention of that name, no matter how old the girl is….if she has seen that movie…Jake is god. Personally these days though I think he could gain a few pounds and get some tattoos.

So I’ve had quite the exciting day…I bought my first snake. Oh how I only wish it was a real one…but alas, it’s just a plumbing snake. I am determined to fix my kitchen sink myself…22ft. of twirling and spinning this fucking thing with basically one hand.

Did it work?...well of course not…don’t be silly…but I’m going to try again tomorrow. One more time and then I guess I’ll have to call the landlord. I fucking hate doing that shit…I’m so tired of hearing his bullshit about how things are so fucked up with this house and how he never had any problems with the tenants before. I don’t think that heroin addicts usually call the land lord to swing by and fix shit…I think that’s why this place IS so fucked up now….but hey that’s just my personal fucking opinion.

Sorry…just a little annoyed with the lost battle of the kitchen sink tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home